Cam had been missing his wallet since May and when he cleaned up his room (after not really seeing it all summer) he found it!! He had some money in it, so we went to GT Boutique and he bought himself a Transformer.
When I picked up Darcy she told me about the new park near daycare that she went to for the 1st time today. She really loves it!
Of course nothing can be perfect and Cameron and Darcy started to squabble in the backseat on the way home. Nothing to worry about until just before supper when I heard:
“Darcy does this hurt?”
“No.”“Now?”
I didn’t wait for Darcy’s answer – it was time to intervene! I don’t know what it was about, but it was over.
The grown-ups stayed up until midnight to wish Mom a happy birthday. Kevin, trying to be funny and tease my mom about getting “old”, shouted, “Happy Birthday!” He figured she went deaf at the stroke of midnight. It scared her, but made her laugh, too. We all laughed, actually.
We were listening to old county music and Teddy and Bum started to make up a song about lemon meringue pie…hoping to hear the complete song next summer, guitar and all!
No comments:
Post a Comment