Monday, September 19, 2011

Friday August 12, 2011: A fish in a row boat

Darcy put on her bathing suit over her clothes. She was very anxious to go swimming.

There was a live fish in mom’s row boat! A big one! Kevin and I bailed the boat until it was low enough I could catch it in a bucket. Meanwhile we had an audience of Cam, Darcy, Mom, Auntie Carol, Charla, Colby and Amelia! They all touched the fish once it was in the bucket and then I let it go.



Mom: Darcy and Cameron have the same nose, it must be Kevin’s.

Darcy: I have a Darcy nose. You have a Cameron nose, you have a Nanna nose and you have a Mama nose. (Pointing at each of us.)
Baby blue jay

Cam watched the Wizard of Oz (one of my favourite movies) for the 1st time today and he liked it.
Amelia and Cameron went kayaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment