Monday, September 19, 2011

Saturday August 13, 2011 Another HOT day.

CPAC, Peter and Marina, DACK for the day.

Colby and Darcy swam in the shallow water together a lot today – very cute!

Amelia and Marina went for a tube ride together. Cam and Colby went together, but Cam kept asking to go slower until they were idling, so then Colby went with Amelia. Colby is brave!

Kevin water skied again and so did I, but when I went on 1 ski I got a splash right in my eye and it loosened my contact (my last pair!) and I had to let go.

My mom’s neighbour caught a trout and gave it to her, so we BBQ’ed it. It was gray trout, so the meat was white, not pink, but it was really good. That’s the 1st time I’ve eaten a fish out of Lake Barron!

A beautiful full moon tonight!
This was a rare day when there were no pictures taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment