Cam spent the day with Grandmaman and Grandpapa today.
After breakfast Darcy started to play with my old rotary phone, pretending to talk to Nanna. She turned to me and said, “Be quiet.”
Then she asked Nanna, “When will it be your birthday?”
(pause)
“What else?”
(pause)
“Momma has something with an owl” (referring to an etched piece of glass of Kevin’s)
“what else.”
Then she hung up.
Darcy and I watched Happy Feet this morning and it has an amazing take-home message about humans interfering with nature and wildlife. Love it!
Darcy, Nanna, Pat, Jill, and I went to St. Sauveur for the afternoon. At some point we got separated from Pat & Jill, though. After waiting for them at “Liz Claiborne”, which is now Jones New York…oops, I checked out some kids’ stores, but everything was way too expensive. Then we saw an Aldo outlet…YESSIREE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment